Private Roleplay Site between OGB_Torkbow and ArchBlade8
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XxZinniaxX

Go down

XxZinniaxX Empty XxZinniaxX

Post  ArchBlade8 Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:49 pm

Z i n n i a
[Zinnia][Female][Sixteen]
In Depth
Dear Diary,
Hi there. My name is Zinnia! I don't know why I seem exited to tell you about me, due to the fact that nobody's gonna read this diary entry. Nobody is ever gonna find my lovely diary are they? Nobody will know my story. Except maybe you guys. You nonexistent readers you. To let you know a bit about me, I'm white. Caucasian if you REALLY wanna be specific. I've got black hair that's been cut into a raggity shaggy cut with layers everywhere. It's straight. I don't care what I wear. I normally do black jeans and such, but I don't really care. Nobody will love me. Ever. Anyway, I don't know how the darkness consumed me. It came slowly over time. Through the cuts on my wrist and through the blood I've spilled of others. Yes. I hurt people. Please do not be afraid of me, it's not like you would know what true fear is. You aren't me. I bet you're sitting her reading this thinking that I'm psychopathic. But I'm not, I swear. I swear! I tend to like sharp things and I don't know why. They make me feel happy. Especially when they cut into my flesh. Or the flesh of another. But I hate the girls like the girl down the street, Sarah. She's so happy and preppy. I don't understand how someone can be that way. No injuries. Well I plan to change that. I plan to hurt her. Maybe even kill her. But I've hut people before. I've cut my friends....Or what used to be my friends. I thought they'd like it like me, but instead I had to go to the doctor. Oh well. It didn't help. The therapy guy can talk to me, and make me think that things will change, but they won't. My parents are dead. I'm left with no relatives. I had to aunts or uncles. Just me. So instead of registering their deaths, their bodies are sitting in the basement and people don't know they're dead. They just think we've moved from the creepy house at the edge of the street before the woods. Of course, if anyone asks, I'm just fine living here on my own. I dropped out of school when they died. It kinda just happened. I remember I used to play with the kids in the neighborhood, but that was before the abuse. My dad hit me and almost killed me. My mother did the same. They whipped and my dad shot me with his shotgun (which I still have in the basement). I wonder if I'll ever use it. I remember I cut this boy when we were little. I wonder if he still lives there...hm....If I had to have a pet, it would be the little fox that comes to the back of the stairs when it wants food. I named him Jacob. Hehe. </3 Anyway, if I had a weapon it would be my shotgun. But I really like my knives better. They're so sharp and so beautiful.
-Zinnia
ArchBlade8
ArchBlade8
Admin

https://privaterp1x1.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum